Former Royal Army Museum, Delft, 24 November 2017
The symposium has been attended very well. A lot of new insights have been given by the speakers and their presentations. Again, we would like to express them our gratitude!
For an extensive photographic impression of the atmosphere during the symposium, please be free to download:
IngeoKring-Symposium-2017_v2.pdf (168 downloads)
The Ingeokring is proud that after a thorough selection the Best Thesis Award Committee 2017 has nominated 4 thesisis in the field of Engineering Geology.
Continue reading “Dutch Student Award for Engineering Geology 2017. And the Winner is…….”
On behalf of the Ingeokring Board and TU Delft, we are pleased to announce the 2017 Ingeokring Autumn Symposium dedicated to the subject of Digital Data in Engineering Geology.
Friday 24 November 2017 from 13:00h to 18:00h
Continue reading “2017 Ingeokring Autumn Symposium on Digital Data in Engineering Geology”
As communicated before, the Ingeokring excursion for July 1st 2017 has found it’s final form. This day (1 day instead of 2 day-excursions in the previous years) willl consist of 2 underground guided tours and a few surface outcrop visits. In these visits the historic mining of the Limburg area and specifically the rock mechanics in the underground mines will be the central theme. The combination of underground tours and the surface outcrops near Maastricht will make this a very interesting day.
The full program can be found:
170514-Uitnodiging-Zomerexcursie-1-juli-2017_def_sml.pdf (119 downloads)
Continue reading “Summer Excursion Ingeokring: Excursion Pillar Stability in Southern Limburg”
Ingeokring, the Netherlands National Group of the International Association for Engineering Geology and the Environment (IAEG), has established a prize for the best thesis (MSc, ir. or drs.) in the field of Engineering Geology submitted to a Dutch University or Institute of higher education.
Continue reading “Dutch Student Award for Engineering Geology 2017”
It is a pleasure to invite you for a special excursion and the ALV 2017. On May 17th 2017, starting 17:30, an excursion will take place at the TU Delft to the High temperature – high pressure rock lab. This lab is a special section of the general lab at the CITG faculty of the TU Delft.
Continue reading “Excursie Rock Lab & General member Meeting (ALV) 2017 of Ingeokring”
Ingeokring activities planned for 2017:
- March 2017 – Call for papers for the yearly symposium in November
- 17th of May 2017 17:30 ALV – General member Meeting Ingeokring in Delft, followed by an excursion to the High pressure/temperature rock lab at the TU. Invitation and final program will be sent at a later date
- 1st of July 2017 – Excursion Pillar Stability in Southern Limburg, combined with a further study of the regional mining history by visits to a choice of museums, to be determined at a later stage: “Steenkolenmijn” in Valkenburg, the mine-museum in Heerlen, C-Mine in Genk or the Flemmish mining museum in Beringen)
- October 2017 – CPD-course Rock Mass Classification for Rock Engineering Projects. Visit to some unique outcrops with a (refresh) course in the most recent rock mass classification methodology. Date and application will follow
- 24th November 2017 – The yearly symposium of Ingeokring titled: Digital Data in Engineering Geology
For more details: